Seal‘N’Flex 1 is a low modulus, one component, polyurethane sealant. When cured it will form a tough, flexible seal capable of cyclic expansion and compression movement of ±50% of the original joint width.
Seal‘N’Flex 1 is virtually unaffected by normal weathering conditions such as rain, sunlight, snow, sleet, ultra-violet radiation, ozone, atmospheric contamination and pollution. Its excellent weatherability enables it to retain its original properties after years of exposure, refer to the
CSIRO RILEM LONG- TERM SEALANT DURABILITY STUDY DBCE Doc. 97/196 (M).
Sealing joints in:
• Insitu concrete
• Precast and tilt up panels
• Brick & blockwork
• Aluminium windows
• Granite, sandstone and marble
• GRC, Fibreglass & Specialty panel systems
• Metal curtain wall
• Water tanks
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Low modulus ±50%
• Excellent durability
• One component, no mixing required
• Colour range
• Acoustic rating
• Paintable (refer limitations)
• Non staining
Packing: 600ml ssg
Bostik Seal ‘N’ Flex FC is a fast cure high performance one component polyurethane elastomeric joint sealant. When fully cured Seal ‘N’ Flex FC will provide a tough, flexible seal capable of cyclic expansion and compression to 50% of original joint width without primer on most substrates. Seal ‘N’ Flex FC is unaffected by ultra-violet radiation, atmospheric contamination or pollution. Its excellent weatherability enables it to retain its original properties after years of exposure.
(C.S.I.R.O RILEM exposure study).
• Trafficable - Plats, stairs, roads, runways, aprons and pavements.
• Vertical - Precast, blockwork, aluminum, plasterboard, timber and most common building
• Pick resistant - Prisons, cells, schools and public amenities.
• Chemical resistant - Service stations, hangers, aprons and bunded areas.
• Fungal resistance - Wet areas, wash down bays, food processing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Aromatic Technology
No priming required on most substrates.
• U.V Resistant
• ± 25% Movement
Low modulus elastomeric sealant.
• Abrasion & Pick Resistant
• Shore A 50
• AS 4020
Potable water approval.
• Excellent Chemical Resistance
Petroleum & wash down environments.
• Resistant to Fungal attach AS 1157.2
Chicken, poultry & food environments.
• Acoustic Properties
Packing: 600ml sausage
BOSTIK FIREBAN ONE
A fire rated, low modulus, one component, and Class-A polyurethane sealant.
When cured it will form a tough, flexible fire rated seal capable of acyclic expansion. Fireban One is resistant fire rated sealant to normal weathering conditions such as rain, sunlight, snow sleet, ozone, atmospheric contamination and pollution. Its excellent weather ability enables it to retain its original properties after years of exposure.
Packing: 600ml sausage (20ssg per carton)
SEALANT GUN - CAULKING BARREL
- Manual barrel applicator
- Suitable for dispensing sachets sealants
- Easily dispenses any hard or difficult sealants, caulks and adhesives, due to its high mechanical advantage
- Balanced design and profiled hand grip provide for comfortable use by all hand sizes
- Wearing parts are replaceable
- Plastic plunger gives a clean sweep within the drawn barrel thus preventing the sachet gathering behind the plunger during operation
- Reliability and increased working life