Friday, 23 October 2015
POLYSEAL PS POLYSULPHIDE SEALANT
Polyseal PS is a two component, low modulus, chemically curing polysulphide joint sealant developed specifically for dynamic joints. It is based on a liquid polysulphide polymer which when mixed with the hardener, cures to form a tough rubber like seal. Polyseal PS exhibits excellent adhesion to most surfaces and has good resistance to most chemicals & weather conditions.
Polyseal PS is available in both gun and pouring grades. The gun grade is suitable for vertical or
horizontal application. It is available in a ready to mix, two and a half litre tin containing the base
and curing agent in correct proportions. The pouring grade is suitable for horizontal application and is available in 4 litre packs with base and curing agent in separate tins.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics.
- Provides permanent and uniform water tight seal.
- Stays flexible will nott become brittle or crack due to ultra violet exposure.
- Not affected by pool chemicals
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contractions during temperature
- Excellent adhesive to most common substrate.
- High resistance to aging, mild chemicals.
- Not harmful to human & environment.
- Can be recycled.
British Standard BS 4254 - 83
British Standard BS 6920 -88
ASTM C 920 - 79
US Federal specification TT-S- 00 227E
WRC for use in potable water.
Packaging: 4litre and 2.5litre pack