BOSTIK FLOWFILL GROUT GP
General purpose, non-shrink (Class A) cementitious grout ideal for most void filling grouting jobs.
APPLICATIONApplication thickness 20mm-120mm
- Pre-hardening volume-adjusting. Controlled gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement before hardening occurs
- Ready to use, pre mixed, requires only the addition of water
- Can be pumped, trowelled, rammed or flowed to areas where normal grouting methods do not suffice
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Lower water/cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage, increases durability and reduces permeability
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Can be dry packed, rammed, toweled, poured and pumped.
• Economical, low in place cost.
• Ready to use, pre mixed, requires only the addition of water.
• No metallic iron content to cause staining.
• Lower water/cement ratio reduces drying shrinkage, increases durability and reduces permeability.
• Excellent flow characteristics, when used in fluid consistency, will fill intricate cavities.
• Complete void filling resulting from gaseous expansion in plastic state.
When mixed with water, this product is a free flowing pourable grout for machinery bedding, packing and general construction.
Packaging: 25kg bag